Putnam County, FloridaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Putnam County Florida genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Putnam County, Florida|
Location in the state of Florida
Location of Florida in the U.S.
|Founded||January 13, 1849|
Putnam County Courthouse
410 St Johns Ave; PO Box 758
Palatka, FL 32178;
Clerk Circuit Court has marriage, probate, court and land records from 1849,
naturalization records 1849-1914, miscellaneous from 1800,
cemetery record survey. 
Places / Localities
For tips on accessing Putnam County, Florida census records online, see: Florida Census.
LDS Ward and Branch Records
- San Mateo
- 1849-1974 - Putnam County Marriage Index 1849-1974 in International Genealogical Index at FamilySearch - free.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Putnam County, Florida Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Putnam County, FLGenWeb Project, Inc.
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Putnam County, Florida Page 136 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ Genealogical Society of Utah, Parish and Vital Records List (July 1998). Microfiche. Digital version at https://familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/images/3/3f/Igifloridamz.pdf.
|This Florida-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- This page was last modified on 8 April 2013, at 16:48.
- This page has been accessed 1,342 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More