Personal History Questions for CatholicsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Personal History-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Please feel free to add additional questions that would help a Catholic person write a more complete personal history.
- Did you and your family regularly attend Mass on Sunday?
- What chapels did you attend church services in?
- Were you involved in the Mass such as an alter boy?
- Where and when were you Christened and by whom?
- Did you attend Catholic schools?
- Were you involved in any Catholic youth groups?
- Any memorable youth activities you can recall?
- Did you regularly study the Bible?
- Have any thoughts of becoming a Priest?
- Are there any church leaders that left an impression on you?
- What were your feelings about the Church as you were growing up?
- What are they today?
- Are you active in the church today and if not why not?
- What are your feelings towards non-Catholics?
- Any parts of Catholic theology that you would like to comment on?
- Which Pope has had the greatest influence on you?
- Are there any Catholics that have made an impression on you?
- Is there any Catholic literature that has an influence on you?
- If you were converted to Catholicism, describe the how it happened.
- Witnessed any miracles that you would like to relate?
- Have you ever been involved in any Catholic relief efforts?
- Have you ever been to Vatican and what were your impressions?
- Is there any advise you would like to give to your family in relation to the Church?
- Do you think religion has any roll in politics?
- This page was last modified on 3 April 2013, at 18:31.
- This page has been accessed 139 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More