Non-Population SchedulesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The counting of people in the census which we use to locate families is called the Population Schedule. Additional schedules were used to identify and quantify resources and needs. These schedules are called Non-Population schedules. Agriculture, mortality, and social statistics schedules are available for the census years of 1850, 1860, 1870, and 1880. Manufacturing schedules are available for 1820, 1850, 1860, 1870, and 1880. They are arranged by state, then by county, and then by political subdivision (township, city, etc.)
Non-Population Schedules available at the Family History Library
- Alabama Non-Population Schedules
- Georgia Non-Population Schedules
- Kentucky Non-Population Schedules
- Mississippi Non-Population Schedules
- North Carolina Non-Population Schedules
- Tennessee Non-Population Schedules
- Virginia Non-Population Schedules
- This page was last modified on 19 October 2010, at 19:14.
- This page has been accessed 791 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More