Muscatine County, IowaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Muscatine County Iowa genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Muscatine County, Iowa|
Location in the state of Iowa
Location of Iowa in the U.S.
|Founded||December 7, 1836|
1864-- Courthouse burned and many records were damaged.
For further information on researching in burned counties, see the following:
- Burned Counties Research in FamilySearch Wiki
- Michael John Neill, Burned Counties in Family History Circle
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Iowa-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- This page was last modified on 18 April 2013, at 20:08.
- This page has been accessed 1,267 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More