Milton, New YorkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Milton, New York|
| Map of Saratoga County highlighting Milton|
Location in Saratoga County
Saratoga County's location in the state of New York
|Address||503 Geyser Road, Ballston Spa, NY 12020|
- Factory Village Cemetery
- Frink Cemetery
- Grenell Cemetery
- Milton Center District #10 Cemetery
- North Milton Cemetery, formerly Boyce Cemetery
- Oakwood Cemetery
- Powell Wiswall Cemetery
- Rock City Falls Cemetery
- South Milton Cemetery
- Starr Hoyt Cemetery
- West Milton Cemetery
- West Milton Old Cemetery
- Young Cemetery, Milton
Genealogical Resources: History of Milton, NY
Archives, Libraries and Museums
The town of Milton does not have a library but check out the Southern Adirondack Library System, of which Saratoga County is a part of, to locate the towns close to Milton that have public libraries.
Ballston Spa Public Library
Genealogical Resources:Collections: Local history, directories, family histories, church and newspaper records.
Saratoga County Historical Society
Milton Town Clerk
Genealogical Resources: The Town Clerk has the records of birth, death, or marriage for the town.
Milton Town Historian
Genealogical Resources: Surname information, books, church and cemetery records, photographs, maps, school, business and civic records. Research requests are to be submitted by written request.
To locate additional published and transcribed records for Milton, New York check:
- Gordon L. Remington, New York Towns, Villages, and Cities: A Guide to Genealogical Sources (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2002). American Ancestors online edition; At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974.7 D27r. Alphabetical list including date founded, if a town history exists, church and cemetery sources, and if a Civil War register (TCR) exists. The codes used under Church and Cemetery are defined in the link above the listing of towns, cities and villages.
- This page was last modified on 21 February 2012, at 18:34.
- This page has been accessed 447 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More