Milford Utah Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
We hope you can come and spend time finding and learning more about your family line. We have consultants available and are eagar to help you in your search!
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- 748 W. 600 S.
- Use the enterence in the north-west side of the parking lot.
- (Link to map using Google or other map sites)
Open Hours: Tues. @ 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Wed. @ 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Holiday Schedule: Closed the month of December and all major holidays.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- We have microfilm available concerning Beaver County at the center, also a collection of family history books about local families.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- We have seven computers in our center, also a microfilm reader and printer. Photo printers and scanners are also available.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
We have local obituaries dating back to the late 1800's in our FHC for people who had lived in Beaver County.
Volunteer at the Center
Anyone who has a love for Family History is welcome to serve is welcome to volunteer.
- This page was last modified on 11 April 2013, at 20:13.
- This page has been accessed 270 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More