Langbourn Ward, London, EnglandEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The City of London was divided into sections known as wards. Each ward consisted of a group of parishes.
Many sources, such as tax and London Sessions records, group parishes into wards. Knowing this jurisdiction aids researchers in locating ancestors in these records.
- All Hallows Lombard Street
- All Hallows Staining
- St Dionis Backchurch
- St Edmund the King and Martyr
- St Mary Woolnoth
Census and Inhabitants Lists
- Langbourn Ward, London (The National Archives, Ref: E179/145/151); copy: FHL Film 2228700.
1693-1694 Four Shilling in the Pound Aid
- Pewterers Company, Langbourn Ward, London (The National Archives, Ref: E179/147/565 Part 3 of 3); copy: FHL Film 2228702.
- This page was last modified on 12 May 2012, at 05:50.
- This page has been accessed 399 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More