Kent Archives and LibrariesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Bromley Archives - the archives service and local studies library for the London Borough of Bromley and its environs (historic Kent).
- Canterbury Cathedral Archives - the archives of Canterbury Cathedral, Canterbury City and District, the Diocese of Canterbury, parishes in East Kent, and many local individuals and institutions
- Institute of Heraldic and Genealogical Studies - promotes training in all aspects of family history, including heraldry
- Kent History and Library Centre - incorporating the former Centre for Kentish Studies and East Kent Archives Centre
- Medway Archives and Local Studies Centre - archive for parish registers of Medway and north-west Kent. Houses special collections on Charles Dickens, Chatham Dockyard and Medway’s naval history
- This page was last modified on 27 November 2012, at 15:58.
- This page has been accessed 120 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More