Italy TaxationEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Early Tax Records in Italy
- [Catasti] - Tax Lists, also sometimes called [Riveli]
- [denuncie delle bocche umane e de' raccolti] - List of Human Mouths and Harvests
- [Estimi] - Property Appraisal Records
These record may be available for some towns in Italy on microfilm, search familysearch.org.
- Italian Cadastres Online
- Sicilian Riveli Records By Robert Ralph Porcaro (Columbus Day 12 October 2005)ITA-SICILY-L Archives
- FLORENTINE RENAISSANCE RESOURCES:Online Catasto of 1427
- Catasto Study:Census and Property Survey for Florentine Domains and the City of Verona in Fifteenth Century Italy.
- MIT Press Journals - Journal of Interdisciplinary History - Abstract:Households and Plague in Early Modern Italy (Samuel K. Cohn, Jr.)Autumn 2007, Vol. 38, No. 2, Pages 177-205 - Includes references to tax records of Nonantola during the plague of 1630. ($)
- 1653 Riveli - Carini (PA) Sicily ,Italy
- Archivio di Stato di Cosenza Catasto Onciario (images of records for most towns in the province, not indexed)
- Montalto Uffugo (CS) Catasto Onciario di 1748-1749 (indexed)
- Baccarizzo (CS) Catasto Onciario di 1753 (frasione of Montalto indexed)
|This Italy-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
- This page was last modified on 11 March 2013, at 03:21.
- This page has been accessed 1,098 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More