Illinois 1865 State Census (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the discussion page to post your comments.
Question: Are there any records missing from this collection?
Answer: The collection published at FamilySearch.org is complete, meaning that no more records will be added to this collection. The following counties are missing: Gallatin, Mason, Monroe and part of Tazewell.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Illinois, State Census, 1865 > Boone > Caledonia > Image 1 of 5
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows XP and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Illinois 1865 State Census (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Illinois, State Census, 1865 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 14 February 2013, at 02:20.
- This page has been accessed 369 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More