Frederiksberg Skt. Lukas Parish, København, DenmarkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
On 21 May 1897, Skt. Lukas parish was created from Frederiksberg parish.
The following is a chronological list of changes to the parish:
- 1908 - part of the parish went to Solbjerg parish
- 1909 - part of the parish went to Godthåbs parish. A part of Skt. Thomas parish was annexed by Skt. Lukas parish.
- 21 March 1931 - a portion of Godthåbs parish was added to the parish.
- 1935 - the boundary between Skt. Lukas and Skt. Thomas parishes were reestablished.
(Write information such as: how old the parish is, interesting facts about the parish, what alternate names it has, or any boundary changes.)
|Amt 1662 - 1793||Add here|
|Amt 1794 - 1970||København|
|1788 – 1793 Lægd number||Add here|
|1794 – 1869 Lægd number||Add here|
Christian Richardts Vej
Falkoner Alle, Falkonervænget, Folkvarsvej
Godthaabs Have, Godthaabsvej
Roarsvej, Rolfs Plads, Rolfsvej
Sankt Nikolaj Vej, Sindshvilevej
To see what kind of place it is you will need a Danish Gazetteer.
- Surrounding Parishes
(write information about the different collections, or tips on using them)
- Census Records
- Church Records
- Court Records
- Military Records
- Probate Records
Societies and Libraries
- This page was last modified on 26 February 2013, at 23:11.
- This page has been accessed 200 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More