Flagler County, FloridaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Flagler County Florida genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Flagler County, Florida|
Location in the state of Florida
Location of Florida in the U.S.
|Founded||April 28, 1917|
Flagler County Courthouse
200 E Moody Blvd.
Bunnell, FL 32110
Clerk Circuite has marriage, divorce, probate,
court and land records from 1917. 
Places / Localities
- Florida Tombstone Transcription Project - USGenWeb
- Interment.net - Florida cemetery records by County
- Veterans Administration National Cemeteries - Florida National Cemeteries
For tips on accessing Flagler County, Florida census records online, see: Florida Census.
- 1783 Spanish Census - USGenWeb Archives Project
- 1821 Census/Tax List Index - USGenWeb Archives Project
- 1823 Census/Tax List Index - USGenWeb Archives Project
- 1880 Census African Born Blacks and Mulattos - USGenWeb Archives Project
- 1885 Florida State Population Census - Includes sex, age, relationship, occupation, place of birth of each family member and parents. Also census for agriculture, manufacture and mortality.
- Federal Census Information from National Archives - USGenWeb Archives Project
- State Census Information from Florida State Archives - USGenWeb Archives Project
- Census of Pensioners Revolutionary Military Service - USGenWeb Archives Project
- 1870 Gray's Atlas Panhandle Portion of State - USGenWeb Archives Project
- 1882 Rand McNally Panhandle Portion of State - USGenWeb Archives Project
- Exploring Florida, FCIT Maps, University of South Florida
- Florida State Military Files - USGenWeb Archives Project
- Pension Transcriptions - Florida state pension records from various wars - USGenWeb Pension Project
- Florida Casualties in the Korean Conflict
- Florida Casualties in the Vietnam War
- Florida Obituaries - Obituary transcriptions from Florida counties - USGenWeb Obituaries Project
- 1917-1924 - Flagler County Marriage Index 1917-1924. Batch M743399 at FamilySearch - free.
- 1917-1927 - Flagler County Marriage Book 1 Index 1917-1927. Batch M743393 at FamilySearch - free.
- 1924-1928 - Flagler County Marriage Index 1924-1928. Batch M743356 at FamilySearch - free.
Societies and Libraries
- Florida State Historical Societies - Listing by County
- Florida Historical Society
- Florida State Genealogical Society
Family History Centers
- Flagler County FLGenWeb
- State of Florida
- USGenWeb Project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Flagler County, Florida Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Flagler County, FLGenWeb Project, Inc.
- Flagler County, FLGenWeb Project, Inc. Archives and Digital Library
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Flager County, Florida. Page 134 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Genealogical Society of Utah, Parish and Vital Records List (July 1998). Microfiche. Digital version at https://familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/images/5/54/Igiflorida.pdf.
|This Florida-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- This page was last modified on 5 April 2013, at 19:58.
- This page has been accessed 1,109 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More