FamilySearch Wiki talk:WikiProject Utah Meeting NotesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Typical meeting agenda
Brief personal updates
Show and Tell accomplishments and follow-up from last week
Agenda items for today's discussion
for future (These are carried forward until discussed)
- Purpose and scope
- Style guide
- Guidelines for quantity/quality of sites we link to. Started in Guidlines for Including Links (or Not)
- There are ideas for recruiting on the Wiki FamilySearch Wiki:WikiProject
- Recruiting: how to deal with sharks on the wiki.
- How to handle two people editing the same page at the same time (some ideas on 3 Aug)
As meetings progress, decisions are made [and forgotten and rehashed]. The purpose of this is to track the progress, reasoning, and rethinking. Concept started today, but not yet pulled together. AdkinsWH 18:41, 4 October 2011 (UTC)
County Headings and Format
Bullets Bullets will be used for each item under a heading (meeting date) General statements under headings will not have bullets. Example: a general explanation of cemeteries or societies.
- This page was last modified on 4 October 2011, at 18:41.
- This page has been accessed 103 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More