FamilySearch Wiki:WikiProject Utah Community MeetingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
MeetingPlace ID: 6804; Dial-in number: 877-453-7266 9:00–10:00 a.m. on Tuesdays (mountain time).
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. Otherwise, you get a message that the meeting doesn't exist.
- Meetings will be recorded. Nice if you were unable to attend "live".
- First time? Before the meeting, run the MeetingPlace Test to be sure you can participate on your phone and computer.
Welcome to the Utah Wiki Project Community Meeting!
Learn, practice, join the discussion, ask questions, and share
The Wiki currently has 73,302
articles in English
Purpose of the meeting
| Join with other Utah project participants to see progress, share ideas, and get news and training. You can add items to the agenda before a meeting or bring them up during the conversation.
10 Jan 2012
UGA members who live in Utah and people who signed up in Logan last October have been invited to this first community meeting for the Utah Project.
all of you who want to help others by making the Utah pages more interesting and useful on the Wiki.
| Overview of the Utah Wiki project
- Utah Wiki project overall objectives, tasks, etc.
- Sign up and get support. Contact Joy at 801-240-4419 for help with this. She'll also help you create your user page and get started.
Agendas will include:
- Accomplishments and progress
- Updates and follow up
- Clarify instructions. Help us understand what was REALLY wanted.
- Let's make it safe for each other to make mistakes, to learn from them, and to fix them. It's a great learning opportunity!
- Idea share: Add your ideas of what can make the Utah pages interesting and helpful to users of all skill levels.
- Training and Training Requests
- Business/Announcements. We'll tell you of any issues and changes with the Wiki, such as:
Save page is inconsistent. If you get the "Sorry!...." message, simply Save page again -- and again until it works. (For me, frequently on the second time.)
This page was last modified on 16 January 2012, at 22:18.
This page has been accessed 275 times.