FamilySearch Wiki:Technical Meeting Agenda 05 April 2011Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Join the meeting ID is 7780
Add your recognition items below
- Kudos go to ...
News items can now be found on the Community News page in the Wiki.
- new look Forums test site - planned "go live" April 11, 2011
Technical Issues & Workarounds
- Exasperated! Recordings
When will they EVER be transcribed and made available in PDFs? At least 2 months already passed and still not done. How can I and other deaf and hard of hearing can NOT hear them. You're keeping us in the dark as to what technical changes or improvements have been done and so forth. Dsammy 18:50, 5 April 2011 (UTC)
- --Steve 20:03, 5 April 2011 (UTC)
- What do you think about adding to the bottom of the message below the edit box "Does this page have a category? If not, search the list of categories here and add one to the page." (how do we make sure it opens into a new window or tab?) janellv
- For the create a new page box (love the orange), could we put the 2nd sentence in a new paragraph? janellv
- Delete category - is there a way to add the date to the category listing when you add the category? --Mark
- This page was last modified on 10 March 2012, at 14:05.
- This page has been accessed 153 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More