FamilySearch Wiki:Contributor guidelinesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|To Do: Expand article to be more helpful than just providing a list of articles|
- Purpose and appropriate topics
- Keeping a neutral point of view
- Using different languages
- Dispute resolution
- Conditions of Use
- Accuracy and collaboration
- Special files: images, PDFs, Word documents, etc.
- Why We Built FamilySearch Research Wiki
- The Guiding Principles for this site.
- Overall FamilySearch Wiki Policies
|This Help-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
- This page was last modified on 28 November 2012, at 22:28.
- This page has been accessed 1,549 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More