FamilySearch Communities: Administrator GuideEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article is about an aspect of the Genealogy Research Communities sponsored by FamilySearch.|
FamilySearch sponsors Facebook pages to bring together the Genealogy Research Community (GRC) where people can get assistance with their research questions. Each area has one or more volunteers who help with the administration of the page. Volunteers do an incredible work to help people with their research in all areas of the world.
Request to become a community administrator
If you are interested in being an administrator of a Genealogy Research Community, please fill out the following form:
FamilySearch Community Administrator Guide
Welcome to our growing team of administrators on our FamilySearch sponsored Facebook pages for research support. It has been exciting to see so much research help provided since the communities were first introduced in May 2011.
- Administrator training
- FamilySearch sponsors
- Special roles
- Regional managers
- Responding to questions and posts
- Sharing resources
- Building community
Handouts and other resources
- Genealogy Research Communities in the news and success stories
- Like Us on Facebook (FamilySearch Blog) - 22 Mar 2012
- FamilySearch Seeks Admins for Facebook Pages and Skype Group Chats (EOGN Blog) also GeneaPress- 23 Jan 2012
- Walker History Room uses GRCs (Walker History Room Monthly Report) - Oct 2011
- Beyond the Walls of Your FHC (The Ancestry Insider Blog) - 23 Aug 2011
- Join a Facebook Research Community! (FamilySearch TechTips Blog) - 19 May 2011
- This page was last modified on 25 March 2013, at 18:16.
- This page has been accessed 3,251 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More