Drysdale Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Park Church served the parish from 1723 until the building was abandoned in 1801.
Colonial parish registers have been lost.
- Park Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Park Church, The Historical Marker Database.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- This page was last modified on 25 September 2011, at 00:23.
- This page has been accessed 1,109 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More