Cuming County, NebraskaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Cuming County, Nebraska genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Cuming County, Nebraska|
Location in the state of Nebraska
| Map of the U.S. highlighting Nebraska|
Location of Nebraska in the U.S.
|Founded||March 16, 1855|
|County Seat||West Point|
|Address|| Cuming County Courthouse|
200 S. Lincoln Street
West Point, Nebraska 68788-0290
Cuming County Courthouse
200 S Lincoln Street
West Point, NE 68788
County Judge has marriage and probate records from 1866,
court records from 1960 and school census.
Clerk District Court has divorce records from 1869. 
For tips on accessing Cuming County, Nebraska census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Cuming County, Nebraska page 429, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Nebraska-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- This page was last modified on 4 February 2013, at 19:27.
- This page has been accessed 1,087 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More