Crostwick, NorfolkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
CROSTWICK (St. Peter), a parish, in the union of St. Faith's, hundred of Taverham, E. division of Norfolk, 5 miles (N. N. E.) from Norwich. 
Crostwick St Peter is an Ancient parish in the Diocese of Norwich.
a. Census records from 1841-1891 are available on film through a Family History Center or at the Family History Library. The first film number is 438866. To view these census images online, they are available through the following websites for a fee ($) or free:
- FamilySearch has some of the British Censuses available.
- FindMyPast ($) has all available census records including images, and is free at Family History Centers and the Family History Library and some public and academic libraries.
- Ancestry.co.uk ($) has now all available census records but free at Family History Centers and the Family History Library and at numerous public and academic libraries. The library versions are known as AncestryInstitution.com.
- The Genealogist.co.uk ($) has all available censuses and is free at Family History Centers and the Family History Library and various other libraries.
- FreeCen is a UK census searches. It is not complete and individuals are always asked to consider helping out with transcriptions.
Images of the parish registers for this parish are available on Record Search. There is a known issue about the image loading which includes images loaded for Crostwight parish which should appear as a distinct parish.
Poor Law Unions
- St Faith's
- This page was last modified on 8 April 2013, at 17:50.
- This page has been accessed 257 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More