Cortlandt, New YorkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- 1741-1830 - "Records of Baptisms of the Reformed Dutch Church of Cortlandtown, Westchester County, New York," The New York Genealogical and Biographical Record, 1741-1795: Vol. 73, No. 2 (Apr. 1942):136-143; 1796-1813: Vol. 73, No. 3 (Jul. 1942):190-199; 1814-1830: Vol. 73, No. 4 (Oct. 1942):281-286. Digital version at New York Family History ($); FHL Book 974.7 B2n v. 73.
- 1741–1832 Reformed Dutch Church FHL Film 1928067 Items 5 - 7 Microfilm of manuscripts at archives, Reformed Church in America, New Brunswick, New Jersey. Baptisms (1741-1832), pastor's book (1831-1894), and baptisms and marriages (1774-1832).
Archives, Libraries and Museums
To locate additional published and transcribed records for Cortlandt, New York check:
- Gordon L. Remington, New York Towns, Villages, and Cities: A Guide to Genealogical Sources (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2002). American Ancestors online edition; At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974.7 D27r. Alphabetical list including date founded, if a town history exists, church and cemetery sources, and if a Civil War register (TCR) exists. The codes used under Church and Cemetery are defined in the link above the listing of towns, cities and villages.
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2012, at 20:03.
- This page has been accessed 301 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More