Community Wiki Support Meeting 7 February 2013Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
MeetingPlace ID: 3232; Join the meeting; Dial-in number: 877-453-7266 '9:30' am. Mountain time on Thursdays
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
- Prior to joining the meeting for the first time, run the MeetingPlace Test to verify that you can participate in a web meeting.
Introduce new members
Kudos go to ...
Updates and follow up
- Maintenance report - Sandra
- Evaluation of goals set from previous meetings:
- Blogs to follow, etc. - Lee
- Browser NotePad Tool - Lee
- Review process for outgoing calls in InContact
Improve the Wiki
- When we are creating "Wanted" pages, if we don't finish the page immediately, we should put a stub template on it.
- As we add the stub templates, we should go to stub sorting categories and add the stub that applies.
- As we get volunteers helping, have them put a stub template on the page at the beginning, so that if it doesn't get finished right away, it will show up as a stub and can be completed later. For volunteers, they will just use the simple stub template.
Priority items for this meeting:
- Goal for this item:
- Steps to achieve this goal:
- Assignments and dates of completion:
- Evaluation date:
- This page was last modified on 7 February 2013, at 17:30.
- This page has been accessed 100 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More