Columbine Colorado Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
CLOSED TUESDAY APRIL 9, 2013 DUE TO SNOW
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Columbine is adjacent to and west of Littleton, Colorado which is a southwestern suburb of metro Denver. In addition to services typical for FHC's in our area, a Mexico Genealogy Research Group meets monthly in our center. (See details below.)
Center Contacts and Hours
Director: Curtis Clayton, 720-922-1806
Location & Map:
- Address: 6705 So. Webster St., Littleton, CO 80128 USA
- The FH center is located in the LDS stake center located on Coal Mine Ave between Pierce St and Wadsworth Blvd at the Webster St intersection. The entrance is on the east side in the middle of the building.
- Location on Map
- Tuesday: 11:30am-4pm, 7-9pm
- Thursday: 10am-3pm
- Saturday: 9am-12noon
Also Open by Appointment: Call 720-922-1806
Holiday Schedule: TBD for 21013
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and micro-fiche available through the Main Family History Library Catalog in Salt Lake City.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.) <fck:hr>
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.) <fck:hr>
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
Adding details to a FHC page article.
- This page was last modified on 11 April 2013, at 20:07.
- This page has been accessed 532 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More