Cincinnati Ohio Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- (Include information about your center that would be helpful for first time visitors such which entrance in the building to use, parking, etc. Use as many or as few bullet points as needed.)
- (Link to map using Google or other map sites)
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- Extensive collection of Hamilton County, Ohio and German microfilms on permanent loan.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 11 April 2013, at 20:07.
- This page has been accessed 369 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More