Chelsea, Upper Holy TrinityEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The church, situated in Sloanestreet, and dedicated to the Trinity, is a handsome edifice in the later English style, with two minaret turrets at the west end, erected in 1830, at an expense of £5849, by grant from the Commissioners. Holy Trinity, Sloane Street, Upper Chelsea - with St Jude; is a chapel of ease, 1832 (see HOLY TRINITY, CHELSEA, SLOANE STREET, KENSINGTON AND CHELSEA).
- ↑ [Adapted] from: 'Chedgrave - Cheltenham', A Topographical Dictionary of England (1848), pp. 562-569. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=50869 Date accessed: 17 March 2010.
- ↑ London, England, Baptisms, Marriages, and Burials, 1538-1812, courtesy: Ancestry ($). Described as . Marriages from 1754 to 1812 are not included in this database. Partially indexed.
- ↑ London, England, Births and Baptisms, 1813-1906, courtesy: Ancestry ($). Described as . Partially indexed.
- ↑ London, England, Marriages and Banns, 1754-1921, courtesy: Ancestry ($). Described as . Partially indexed.
- ↑ London, England, Deaths and Burials, 1813-1980, courtesy: Ancestry ($). Described as . Partially indexed.
- ↑ "Boyd's Marriage Index - Parish details by county," Origins.net, accessed 12 June 2011; Percival Boyd, A List of Parishes in Boyd's Marriage Index (London: Society of Genealogists Enterprises Ltd., 1994). FHL Book 942 K22L 1994
- This page was last modified on 4 March 2012, at 06:51.
- This page has been accessed 195 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More