Category:American Indian Research FacilitiesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
There are several records depositories and research facilities for those seeking inforation about American Indian tribes and their individual members.Some of the most significant collections can be found in these types of facilities:
- The National Archives and Its Regional Branches
- The Family History Library System
- Historical Societies
- Archives of various church denominations
Pages in category "American Indian Research Facilities"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.
- This page was last modified on 6 May 2012, at 10:09.
- This page has been accessed 584 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More