Canadian County, OklahomaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Canadian County, Oklahoma genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Canadian County, Oklahoma|
Location in the state of Oklahoma
| Map of the U.S. highlighting Oklahoma|
Location of Oklahoma in the U.S.
|County Seat||El Reno|
|Address|| Canadian County Courthouse|
201 N. Choctaw Ave.
P.O. Box 458
El Reno, Oklahoma 73036-2407
1889--Canadian County was created in 1889. It was an original county.
County seat: El Reno 
LDS Cemetery Records
Vol. 21 page 123 - Kansas Cemetery
For tips on accessing Canadian County, Oklahoma census records online, see: Oklahoma Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- The Canadian County OK GenWeb Project, a member of The OKGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Canadian County, Oklahoma. Page 557 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Oklahoma-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- This page was last modified on 12 February 2013, at 17:13.
- This page has been accessed 1,096 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More