Bulgaria Language and LanguagesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Back to Bulgaria Page►
- Bulgarian is the primary language.
- It is a southern Slavic tongue and is written in the Cyrillic script.
- Minority groups speak their own languages.
- Records were kept in Bulgarian, Turkish, Greek, and Old Church Slavonic.
- This page was last modified on 29 January 2010, at 17:26.
- This page has been accessed 628 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More