Aldgate Ward, London, EnglandEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The City of London was divided into sections known as wards. Each ward consisted of a group of parishes.
Many sources, such as tax and London Sessions records, group parishes into wards. Knowing this jurisdiction aids researchers in locating ancestors in these records.
- St Andrew Undershaft
- St Botolph Without Aldgate (?)
- St James' Duke's Place
- St Katherine Coleman
- St Katherine Cree
Census and Inhabitants Lists
- Aldgate Ward, London (The National Archives, Ref: E179/145/151); copy: FHL Film 2228700.
- Aldgate Ward, London (The National Archives, Ref: E179/147/590 Part 13); copy: FHL Film 2228704.
1693-1694 Four Shilling in the Pound Aid
- This page was last modified on 12 May 2012, at 06:03.
- This page has been accessed 476 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More