Adams County, North DakotaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- This article is about a southwestern North Dakota county. For other uses, see Adams.
|Adams County, North Dakota|
Location in the state of North Dakota
Location of North Dakota in the U.S.
|Founded||April 17, 1907|
|Address|| Adams County Courthouse|
602 Adams Avenue
Hettinger, ND 58739
Adams County Website
Adams County, North Dakota genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
- Corson County, South Dakota
- Harding County, South Dakota
- Perkins County, South Dakota
Vital Records consist of births, adoptions, marriages, divorces, and deaths recorded on registers, certificates, and documents. A copy or an extract of most original records can be purchased from the North Dakota Vital Records State Department of Health or the County Clerk's office of the county where the event occurred.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Adams County, North Dakota Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Adams County, North Dakota. Page 522 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- This page was last modified on 16 May 2013, at 15:56.
- This page has been accessed 1,548 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More