A Comprehensive List of Greenwich Chapels and District ChurchesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Return to the Greenwich St Alfege, Kent page.
Greenwich St Alfege is an ancient parish which held ecclesiasitcal jurisdiction over the following several chapels and district churches:
- All Saints, Shooter’s Hill - 1876
- Ascension Blackheath, Dartmouth Row - 1879
- Christ Church - 1848
- Emmanuel: Mission church - 1888
- Holy Trinity, Blackheath Hill - (registers begin in) 1866
- Providence Chapel - St Andrew, Court Rd, Mottingham - 1884
- Royal Naval Hospital Chapel - 1705
- Royal Naval Asylum (School) Chapel - 1822
- St Andrew and St Michael, Tunnel Ave - (registers begin in) 1872
- St Andrew’s Mission, - 1880
- St George, Kirkside Rd, Blackheath - 1982
- St George, Westcomb Park - 1891
- St German, St German’s Place, Blackheath - 1865
- St James, Kidbrooke Park Rd - 1867
- St John, Blackheath - 1868
- St John the Evangelist, Strathden Rd, Blackheath - 1868
- St Mary, Charlton Park Lane
- St Mary: King William Walk - 1823 - see St Alfege
- St Michael & All Angles, Blackheath Park, Blackheath - 1874
- St Nicholas, Whetstone Rd, Kidbrooke - 1849
- St Paul, Devonshire Road - 1864
- St Peter Bridge St - 1866
- This page was last modified on 24 June 2012, at 19:43.
- This page has been accessed 143 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More